Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Three years ago today, I said "I do" to the man of my dreams. A house, a pending adoption, and a beagle later...we're still around. Russ and I actually got engaged on a trip to Boston, at a restaurant called Five North Square. Our engagement period was six months long, and the last three were some of the most stressful to me ever. Not because of wedding planning or anything. It was more things like: moving, cockroaches, a broken wrist, surgery, another surgery, a car accident, etc. I actually recall breaking down into tears once after a Sunday school class when someone casually asked me how I was. Little did they know!
Our wedding day was wonderful. It was a very happy time for us. We took our honeymoon in Banff, Canada, and it's been happily ever after ever since. Sometimes, when I feel like this whole adoption thing is going to be the end of my sanity, I think back to another time when I was so stressed--a little more than three years ago. But after our wedding day, all of the troubles of the engagement period were forgotten. And so I'm hoping it will be the same with this. Here's to adding on to our family...and forgetting all the stress and junk to get there.
Happy Anniversary!

0 comments:


  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP