Friday, September 10, 2010

I'll be the first to admit that I have been terrible with blogging lately. And I'm not going to make a bunch of excuses that there's been a lot going on, etc.,etc.,....but it's true. This has been one busy summer. Now that school has started and things are heading into fall, I'm looking forward to the change in routine. And, the cooler weather. Hooray! I know horrible weather/disasters/adverse events were all happening everywhere this summer, but jeez. We have needed a break from the heat and I think it is here.


I won't go into everything we did this summer, partly because it would be just plain long and probably not that interesting to anyone else. So, I'll just put a few pictures in here to sort of show what we've been up to this summer, now that it is so close to being over.

Happy fall to all!



Good buddies, Caleb and Owen




Asher tries to be just like his big brother




Our Asher is growing more every day...



Caleb turned 4 at the end of August


Back to school!

0 comments:


  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP