Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This year was Asher's first Halloween. I have to wonder what was going through his head as we dressed him up as a pirate to wander the streets with a thousand other kids. Once again this year, we went to my sister's home because her neighborhood is crazy with trick-or-treaters. We had a good time with our nieces and nephews as they went in search of candy. I was afraid that Asher would be overwhelmed by all the people, but after hitting a few houses, he figured out what was going on. He kept yelling "way me!" (wait for me!) as he ran and tried to keep up with the big kids.


Caleb was a fire fighter this year. Ever since we visited the fire station this summer, he has been so excited about fire trucks and when the local fire fighters were buying groceries in the store near us one morning, it was all he talked about for the rest of the day. Between that and Bob the Builder, I'll be interested to see where his interests go as he grows up. He's our hardworking boy.

0 comments:


  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP